What are the differences between us and Meals on Wheels?
- Meals on Wheels can have a waiting list to apply. We have no waiting list! Just call us toll-free at 877-516-2442, and the meals will be on the way. Or order here.
- Eligibility requirements: Usually a person must be housebound and unable to prepare meals to receive Meals on Wheels. Our meals have no requirements and no restrictions!
- Meals on Wheels provides nutritionally balanced, home delivered meals.We provide nutritionally balanced, home delivered meals that are just more delicious.
- Meals on Wheels delivers once a day, usually two meals with limited choices. We deliver one or two weeks worth of meals at a time. Just pop them in the freezer (they don't take up much room), and select whichever meals you would like to eat!
- Meals on Wheels is a very good program for many people, and we applaud them and their volunteers for the service they provide. We are a healthy, tasty and affordable alternative. Take the taste challenge and we know you will be pleased. We take orders via the telephone, toll-free at 877-516-2442, or online.
How many servings are in each meal?
Our meals are designed to provide you with 1/3 of the USDA’s daily adult nutritional requirements. Each meal brings a protein entrée, accompanied by 2 perfectly portioned sides.
Are your photos of the actual food?
Yes, our photography reflects the actual product you'll receive at home! And they show the exact portion size too.